Tuesday, February 16, 2010

These are my favorite things:

  • Disney Movies
  • Avoiding homework
  • Movies of any sort, actually...
  • Reading
  • Playing
  • Not doing homework
  • Eating yummy food!
  • Spending time with my fantastic fiance and friends :)
In an ever stressful world as a college student, it become increasingly difficult to find appropriate time to enjoy life and relax! When coupled with Eosiniphilic Esophagitis...life becomes that much more tangled. Inspired by a close friend of mine, I've decided to seize the opportunity to share different thoughts on a blog! Primarily, I'd like to zone in on the various day-to-day challenges that I encounter as a student who has severe medical concerns to pile on top. While I am completely stealing my friend's blogging idea, I can honestly say that I am completely unconcerned by it. Why, do you ask? Well my friends, that is because my cup of tea is different from hers. Not better or worse, merely different. My issues affect me to a greater extent in a variety of ways, and I am currently trying to begin planning a wedding....tricky combination, yes? So I figure - another blog on the topic can't hurt in the least!

If I'm completely honest, I'll probably go off on every tangent imaginable and just mix in any tips or recipes that I've found helpful. But seeing as I have never endeavored to maintain a blog before this point...it's a first that is worth my time. This is attempt number 1 to try new things and have a little more fun!

Helpful tip of the day: Don't procrastinate. It will doom you to less sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am so glad you decided to do this! How exciting :-)

    PS I totally agree with your favorite things, and find it funny that you mention avoiding homework when you are so clearly a workaholic ;-)

    http://celiacstudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete