Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There's no place like it.

Home. Seemingly out of nowhere, I have been swept off my feet this afternoon by an enveloping blanket of the phenomena referred to as: homesickness.


So this post is merely a friendly wave, hug and kiss to my wee little munchkins and my pretty cool Mummy and Daddy :)








This last picture is from Christmas this past year (2009). To feel the full effect of the photo and the moment, please include a mental sound recording. If played out loud, this recording involves Mummy and Daddy yelling to try and enforce a SSaSC (Stand Still and Say Cheese) while simultaneously battling the ever fickle piece of electronic equipment we fondly call: a digital camera (or 'a piece of crap' if the moment is right). "I just want ONE good picture for your grandmother's Christmas card!"

As made visible by the struggling small child in my arms: the attempts were a struggle if not entirely futile, at best.

I love my family :)

Tip(s) of the Day:
  • Hug your Mum and Daddy now, as well as any small children climbing all over your lap and the keyboard. These are the hugs and love that will carry you through a bad week. (No offense to Jesus or anything...of course He is involved in this too.)
  • Coffee is delicious. Drink a decaf cup with stevia and unsweetened coconut milk...oh sweet delicious-ness. How I have missed and longed for thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment